baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:01:31 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Sindi Keesan wrote:
> >
> > I think it would be a good idea to get BL3 to dial soon.
>
> As of 5 minutes ago, BL3 dials and connects. The new
> pppd and new eznet work fine with the old eznet.conf.
> I browsed a few pages with links. No problem.

Congratulations! That must have been a major hurdle. Would you mind
posting the new eznet so I could try it with static lynx (and let people
know if lynx works with BL3 in my readme. first file)? Or try it yourself
with the static lynx, thanks.

Does this new eznet work only with the 2.2 kernel or also with 2.0 kernel?

> The only remaining hurdle is the new mailreader.
Why is this a problem? Do you need to compile it yourself?

How large do you expect baslinux.gz to be for BL3?