xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Problem with "Missing scheme in absolute URI reference"

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: elharo AT metalab.unc.edu
  • Cc: XOM interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Problem with "Missing scheme in absolute URI reference"
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:00:59 +0000

Elliotte Harold wrote:

Yes, that's why the namespace is appearing. The DTD provides a default attribute value. The tricky bit is why the default attribute value is %SVGNamespace; instead of the value of the parameter entity reference, but I suspect you're right about that too.

Thanks all for clearing this up. FWIW I had a helpful response from the pstoedit group - it was caused by an old version of the plotlib that accompanies the distro. The later version of the library provides valid documents and will be included.

P.