xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Problem with "Missing scheme in absolute URI reference"

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: elharo AT metalab.unc.edu
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Problem with "Missing scheme in absolute URI reference"
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 00:12:35 +0000

Elliotte Harold wrote:
It sounds like the bug should be reported to the SVG group - I'll do that if I can find a contact. I don't think the DTD is obsolete and if so they need to men

The URL of the DTD seems to indicate it comers from an old working draft of SVG, so I suspect it is obsolete. Where did you actually find documents using this?

From a tool which converts PDF / PS to various formats including SVG. I will mail them and see if they can change it. Or better, omit it.

Still at least this has uncovered a generic concern (error messages) as well as a specific one.

Thanks for your rapid help.

P.