wikiworld - Re: [Wiki World] Let's open the list :)

wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: WikiWorld

  • From: "Brianna Laugher" <brianna.laugher AT gmail.com>
  • To: WikiWorld <wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Wiki World] Let's open the list :)
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:44:17 +1000

second post!

I fwded your post to TiddlyWiki and to someone who will hopefully send
it to TWiki. At work we use pmWiki... maybe I should find a mailing
list for them.

Well according to the definition Milos wrote, TiddlyWiki does not even
qualify as a wiki because by default only one person can edit it. :)
Since the plugins that make it like a "normal" wiki are very popular I
figure it's close enough. (Plus, TiddlyWiki is extremely cool.)

So as far as I see it this list can have a few purposes...
- tech discussion about different wiki engines, different ways they
implement things
- social discussion about different practices of managing communities
(how to put the B in BDFL)
- maybe discussion on how to promote and start a wiki (community) in
the first place
- maybe also 'does anyone know a wiki on this topic?' 'would a wiki on
this work?' etc.

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/