wikiworld - [Wiki World] Let's open the list :)

wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: WikiWorld

  • From: "Milos Rancic" <millosh AT gmail.com>
  • To: wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wiki World] Let's open the list :)
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:46:59 +0200

There are 9 of us at this moment. It is good to see that people like
Angela Beesley, Kat Walsh and Fred Bauder (as well as my Planet
Wikimedia blog friend Ben Yates :) ) are interested in this list.

Before I give to you other informations, I want to say that the list
is open and that you may talk "about everything related to wiki and
wikis" :) Even it should be more funny when more people come.

I want to announce this list to other projects (to Wikimedia projects
as well as to non-Wikimedia projects, of course). However, I don't
want to send spam, but to send mails with possible points which may be
related to the particular project. For example, I found a wikibook
very interesting for this list
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wiki_Science) and we may give a lot of
constructive input in making of such papers.

So, if you have an idea how this list may be interesting for some of
the projects, please send announce there. I wrote a short description
of the project (http://www.ibiblio.org/wikiworld/index.php/Wiki_World:About)
and, of course, initial FAQ
(http://www.ibiblio.org/wikiworld/index.php/Wiki_World:FAQ).

Feel as you are at home ;) If you think that something should be
changed, change it :)