typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] What does everyone think about...

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: unmannedmission AT gmail.com
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] What does everyone think about...
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 14:29:51 -0400

That was actually one of the points I had made to someone I was talking to about it. That so much stuff since early punk has relied on the basic 3 chord song structure, and building on that. That idea obviously influenced tons of bands across the board. I think now I'm just waiting for Kathleen Hannah to jump back into making music.