typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] What does everyone think about...

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "J Neo Marvin" <j_n_e_o AT hotmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] What does everyone think about...
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:33:50 -0700

Gotta say, purely on principle I have to like a band with the audacity to call themselves Finally Punk. Great band-name-as-statement: "forget the last 30 years, we are the first real punk band ever!"

-J Neo Marvin

http://www.earcandleproductions.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/jneomarvin

"You're a nutcase! You're a bleedin' nutcase!"

"They said the same thing about Jesus Christ, Freud and Galileo."

"They said it about a lot of nutcases, too."

- Cook and Moore, "Bedazzled"

Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft® Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/