typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Random Observation

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Random Observation
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:53:10 -0400

I guess I should have made it clearer that I was including bands with a female vocalist and a [not necessarily female] violinist--- My point was about the phenomenon of the pairing rather than the female fiddlers. Mimi Goese was Hugo Largo's main songwriter and vocalist. The slight but, yes, male violinist was Mr. Rowe. Pedantry'r'Us.

C.

Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com> wrote:
> Hugo Largo

Hahn Rowe is male, fwiw.

dan