typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] rip it up and start again

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] rip it up and start again
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:02:37 -0500

> it was totally packed and not everyone
>seemed as excited for our DJing as Simon himself.

It was way too packed. The place was not big enough
for both events that's for sure.

What I did learn was that we can all congratulate Simon
on the birth of his new daughter, his second sprog.

>btw, while I'm finally putting together the website,
>Acute Records finally has a myspace page:
>
>http://myspace.com/acuterecords
>
>featuring the standard punk badge graphic, care of
>Punkstand...
buck a pop!
http://pinstand.com/pins/acute.html

looks abit like those diagrams of einsteinian warped space-time
in that pic..

you do know Daniel, myspace isn't genteel like friendster?
One has to fend off 1000's of no-name bands desperately trawling for adds.

WWWhatsup NYC