sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Spells and Grimoires and Dependencies, oh my!!

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: Source Mage Users Mailing List <SM-Users AT Lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Spells and Grimoires and Dependencies, oh my!!
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:08:23 -0500

On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 04:20:32PM -0500, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

> I suspect netpbm is missing a dependency for libxml2. I've added netpbm
> to my local grimoire and added a dependency of libxml2 to it. I have a
> cast running right now. Hopefully that'll fix the problem.

This might be another RTFM question. If so, please forgive me. Adding a
dependency of libxml2 to netpbm appears to fix the problem. But, now I'm
encountering a local grimoire problem. If I cast netpbm from my local
grimoire it fails with a:

make_single: command not found

It compiles fine(with the added dependency) when cast from the test
grimoire. But changes made there would be overwritten the next time I do a
"scribe update." I've searched SourceMage.org but didn't find much info on
make_single. http://www.SourceMage.org/search turns up one hit for
make_single:

http://www.SourceMage.org/node/1161

But, make_single is nowhere to be found on that page. A search of
http://wiki.SourceMage.org prodouced one result:

http://wiki.SourceMage.org/Things_Spells_Should_Not_Do

But all that page says about make_single is that it should be used instead
of MAKE_NJOBS(DETAILS).

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org