sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] udev 090, libgphoto 2.1.99, linux 2.6.15

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] udev 090, libgphoto 2.1.99, linux 2.6.15
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:09:37 +0200

Le dimanche 30 avril 2006 à 12:25 +0200, Flavien Bridault a écrit :
> Le dimanche 30 avril 2006 à 04:30 -0500, Geoffrey Derber a écrit :

Corrected in devel & test, I think you can remove your local rule, all
should go well now, hotplug is well no longer necessary.
Tell me if there is any problem.
--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be