sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] su command on ISO 0.7

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Geoffroy Giraux <Geoffroy.Giraux AT ecl2003.ec-lyon.fr>
  • To: SM-Users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] su command on ISO 0.7
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:53:19 +0000

Normaly nothing special
I just run
# cast -r -c coreutils

Yet I had problem with casting, fixed by creating /dev/stdin, /dev/stdout and
/dev/stderr. Did you have those entries ?
But I think you're problem was in the cast. Did the cast went normally to its
end without errors ?

If yes i wont' be any help at all
If no I think you'll have to use the CD to repair coreutils

Has smone an idea ?

GeO