sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] su command on ISO 0.7

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Hamish Greig <hgreig AT bigpond.net.au>
  • Cc: SM Users-list <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] su command on ISO 0.7
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 22:51:53 -0500

No, my sourcemage gets from the cdrom to the computer through sheer force of
concentration. hee hee
I'm stoopid, that's a great idea. It never occurred to me to use the device
that
it figures out when it boots to be the device in fstab. I need to open my
mind.
I recant and change my opinion to be for the /mnt/cdrom automagicness!!
Apologies for the stoopidness :),
dave