sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] lynx compile problems?

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls AT informaat.nl>
  • Cc: SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] lynx compile problems?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:05:15 -0400

I strongly suggest you try "links-twibright" spell instead, for functional reasons. Don't forget to attach some hard evidence of failure to the bug for lynx, anyway. Thanks!

Rohan Nicholls wrote:

I tried installing lynx and it failed. I am not concerned as I am
using links and it is working well with mutt (my main use of a text
based browser), but I was wondering if anyone has run into this
problem.