sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] long description wrap in spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] long description wrap in spells
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:27:34 +0200

On 18. of Oct 2011 1:11:31 Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz> wrote:
> > Flux pointed out that the discussion is pointless because we have a rule
> > about that [1].
>
> We can always change our rules. It's all about discussion and new
> agreement. BTW, do you think that for example DETAILS of vtk or gmm
> looks better now?
I never mention anything that new long descriptions are nice. I even
mentioned
in my first email that some long descriptions are cut pretty ugly.

As long as we have agreement we have to stick with it. That agreement can be
changed. But until then we have a valid agreement whatever you like it or
not.

PS: agreement, rule, policy whatever you want to call it.