sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] libpng, xorg-modular, and GCC

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] libpng, xorg-modular, and GCC
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:19:37 -0700

Folks,

We have a few branches that should be merged into test, but they need
testing. Right now they are stagnating. I will be setting up some VMs on
my box to do tests, but welcome others to also test upgrading *from
test* to these branches and workout/file any bugs found.

The branches I am interested in and will be testing in-order:
devel-libpng (should be quickest of the tests)
devel-xorg-modular (X.org 1.10)
devel-gcc (GCC 4.5, may just skip for below)
devel-merged-gcc (GCC 4.6 w/merged)

Branches others may be interested in:
devel-gnome-3-0-0
devel-firefox4

Some branches we should probably delete:
devel-bash-4
devel-gcc-parallel
devel-gnome
devel-gnome-2.30