sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Developers up for removal

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Developers up for removal
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:16:59 +0900

This list includes both general developers that are (according to
grimoire commits only) up for removal, as well as leads that would get
downgraded (also according to grimoire commits only).

Developers whose names are preceded by '??' are not yet up for removal,
but will be soon as of the date given in parentheses following their
name (take this as a reminder to get some commits in ;) ). Developers
whose names are preceded by '**' have, to my knowledge, voluntarily left
the project and, again to my knowledge, do not necessarily intend to
return. All other developers (whose names are preceded by '--') are
definitely up for removal (based solely on grimoire commits).

These results are not final -- they are only the result of initial
research against the grimoire repository only. Developers who have done
work in other components are subject to other requirements.

Here is the list, starting with leads, then general:
??Robin Cook (Jul 18)
**Juuso Alasuutari
--Elisamuel Resto

??Martin Spitzbarth (Aug 29)