sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome vote results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljic <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tome vote results
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:16:32 +0200

Dne četrtek 08 oktobra 2009 ob 10:49:35 je Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik napisal(a):
> :2009-10-08T10:30:Bor Kraljic:
>
> > - sometimes would be useful to have irclogs available online. just from
> > #sourcemage other channels are mostly dead. I was on rockbox channel and
> > then saw that they really have nice way if showing logs (
> > http://www.rockbox.org/irc/ ) [maybe we allready have this but I just
> > couldn't find it]
>
> I'm opposed to this. We have !menti which allows users to search the
> logs which is more than enough for most needs.
>
> If we did publish logs we would need to notify each user that we do so
> and where those logs are and possibly provide a way to have them
> excluded from the logs.
excluding is not an option. Since if someone would be excluded logs are
useless with only one person talking and it would be really hard to get the
point of that discussion.

Due to that and legal problems we could get if we publish logs. I suggest you
ignore that suggestion. There are 4 others. For now.. :)