sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GTK+2 UPDATE REVERTED

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Glyn Kennington <glyn AT ox.compsoc.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GTK+2 UPDATE REVERTED
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:06:04 +0100

Vlad Glagolev wrote:
> > I have ATI on one machine and Nvidia on another.
>
> Now I see why GTK+ devs don't see such bug and 've left it unclosed for
> such long time, so only
> xorg people care..
>
> We need more users with intel cards, really.

I've seen flickering problems, lockups and "underrun" messages with my
intel card since updating to the latest Xorg, but I wasn't running any
GTK programs at the time. I assumed it was down to one of the many open
GM965 bugs on freedesktop.org, because the problem went away when I
reverted to an earlier version of xf86-video-intel.

Glyn