sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GTK+2 UPDATE REVERTED

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GTK+2 UPDATE REVERTED
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:29:53 -0500

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:05:28 -0700
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> IMO, test is for testing our packages, not specifically for testing
> upstream bugs. ;)

My point being that we don't even understand this bug at all. It could
be very specific to a driver and card. Obviously the gtk developers
are too bothered by the bug. They released this as stable software.
With the way that xorg has gone lately I would go with the gtk devs.

I don't think we can build the distro around a single person with a
bug. :)

George