sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:03:02 -0800

I nominate Jeremy Blosser for Project Lead.

He's long been a voice of reason on the mailing list. His comments have
helped to reach the core issue of a discussion, and that in turn has
helped several long-standing issues in smgl move towards resolution. Its
for this reason I think he would be a good fit as project lead.

-Andrew