sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Component Lead Nominations: Project Lead
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:56:26 -0600

On Jan 05, George Sherwood [pilot AT beernabeer.com] wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:03:02 -0800
> Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com> wrote:
>
> > I nominate Jeremy Blosser for Project Lead.
> >
> > He's long been a voice of reason on the mailing list. His comments
> > have helped to reach the core issue of a discussion, and that in turn
> > has helped several long-standing issues in smgl move towards
> > resolution. Its for this reason I think he would be a good fit as
> > project lead.
> >
> > -Andrew
> >

> I second Jeremy's nomination for all the reasons stated by Andrew.
>
> George Sherwood

Well, thanks for that. I have to say I'm a little surprised to be
nominated now with as little as I've done the last few months (pretty much
nothing) but I guess I did help do some major things in the rest of last
year, and it's not like other people have necessarily had tons more time to
put in either.

Regardless, I'm not the kind to decline a nomination; you all know what
kind of time I've had and what I'm good and not good for, if you want to
nominate me then I'll just say I'm honored and accept.

I guess a speech is expected and I'll probably try to send that out yet
today since it's on my mind but fair warning it may come out pretty random.