sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire for deprecated spells: graveyard

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire for deprecated spells: graveyard
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:16:31 -0500

On Oct 17, Ladislav Hagara [ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz] wrote:
> > Well improving ledger could be very useful for us. I wonder if we could
> > not change its look and try to transform it in something like an
> > SMGL-fans website. The concept is already there since one can see
> > screenshots, personal photos or website but I'm sure we could improve
> > it. The goal would be to keep the users who post their stats and to gain
> > new users. The best would be to integrate it in the main website but I
> > guess this site is not on the same host... ;-)
>
> I have really big plans with ledger.
> Next three weeks I will be out or busy but after 15.11. I move it (I
> hope) to new box (much faster, it is already in my office) with better
> connectivity.
> I have plan to gain more info by smgl-ledger client and provide more
> precise stats.
> Thanks for using ledger. There are 116 registered users.
>
> Source Mage Ledger: http://ledger.sourcemage.org

We can put ledger on our dedicated box if you want, that's what it's for.
You could still administer the app and all that, most of the apps we run
have delegated administrators. If the project's going to start relying on
it more I'd rather see it somewhere where more than one of us can look into
issues if necessary (yes I am paranoid :). Also we should put the code
into a git repository so the project can continue it should the proverbial
bus find you.