sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire for deprecated spells: graveyard

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire for deprecated spells: graveyard
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:57:16 +0200

Well improving ledger could be very useful for us. I wonder if we could
not change its look and try to transform it in something like an
SMGL-fans website. The concept is already there since one can see
screenshots, personal photos or website but I'm sure we could improve
it. The goal would be to keep the users who post their stats and to gain
new users. The best would be to integrate it in the main website but I
guess this site is not on the same host... ;-)

I have really big plans with ledger.
Next three weeks I will be out or busy but after 15.11. I move it (I hope) to new box (much faster, it is already in my office) with better connectivity.
I have plan to gain more info by smgl-ledger client and provide more precise stats.
Thanks for using ledger. There are 116 registered users.

Source Mage Ledger: http://ledger.sourcemage.org

--
Ladislav Hagara