sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Apache 2 Spell . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Apache 2 Spell . . .
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:17:58 -0700

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 04:51, Arjan Bouter wrote:

> There were quite a few changes in apache 2.2.*, which is why i've created
> another spell for it. One of the changes is (as you noticed) that it
> ignores the configure options in favor of a layout.

If it ignores the configure options, why are they still in the BUILD file?

Also, you have in your config.layout:
prefix: ${INSTALL_ROOT}/usr
and
sysconfdir: ${prefix}/etc+
which ends up installing the configuration files to
${INSTALL_ROOT}/usr/etc/apache2 rather than ${INSTALL_ROOT}/etc/httpd.

> The apache22 spell is using a custom SMGL layout which i tried to keep
> pretty much the same as the usual layout. I'd recommend to use this for the
> apache2 spell as well.

I'll work on a replacement and offer it to the group for approval.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.