sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] splitting cvs spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Alexander Tsamutali <astsmtl AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] splitting cvs spells
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:48:37 +0500

I think we need multiversion spell support in sorcery.
At least we need version dependencies. The possibility to install
several versions of the same spell in parallel is not so important.
We have A LOT of troubles for ex. with gnome2 sections because of lack
of this feature. Please consider raising priority of this task to take
second place behind staged install.

--
Alexander Tsamutali