sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for the Cauldron Component Lead is now open

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for the Cauldron Component Lead is now open
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:21:53 +0200

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:33:46 +0200, Andraž "ruskie" Levstik wrote:
> David Kowis wrote :
>

> > I nominate Karsten Behrmann (BearPerson)
> >

> I second this

Hmm... I guess it's time for accepting and stuff.
Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately because I've just started a 40hr/wk
internship.

Anyway, first things first: I accept this nomination.

Addendum: Right now, on Cauldron Team I'm pretty much the main "tech lead",
while David takes care of organizational stuff. If I'm elected as Component
Lead, I'll probably tell David to continue doing organization and communi-
cation anyway. As I said, I have an internship running, and so may not have
too much time to coordinate stuff.
That said, I guess the election is about who officially represents the
Cauldron team, says where things are going, and who reports about progress
on meetings (will we have any again sometime?)
So, if you want me to be the official Cauldron Big Cheese, feel free to vote
for me.

So Far,
Karsten

p.s.: This wasn't my speech yet, I'll whip that up sometime later I guess...
The least I can be is a good sport ;)

--
Karsten Behrmann | Source Mage GNU/Linux developer, ISO team
BearPerson AT gmx.net | http://www.sourcemage.org