sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Why simpleinit-msb ?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dragan Stanojevic - Nevidljivi <invisible AT hidden-city.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Why simpleinit-msb ?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:27:03 +0200

Hi,

Thank you Seth for your reply... Unfortunately I don't have enough time right now to assist you in this distribution, since I have one personal project to make before it.

But I'll be back in a while.

First impressions about this distribution is that I like the package management a lot, but I dislike some decisions which are a skeleton of a Linux system as I see them...

Thank you all again...
N::