sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Anonymous vote processing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Anonymous vote processing
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:30:06 +0200

My proposal would be to keep the anonymous vote during the vote period,
and then publish the list in the same time as the vote result. This way,
there will be no possible dispute.

I agree with this proposal.
It is an only method how we can guarantee the voting was not manipulated.
There are several directions of next developing of Source Mage GNU/Linux, there are several working groups and their objectives can be contradictious.
IMHO, we all, both developers and users, deserve to know who voted who.

--
Have you clicked on http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage today ? :-)

Ladislav Hagara
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer