sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] alternative grimoire layout

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <f.bridault AT fra.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] alternative grimoire layout
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:20:50 +0200

> That being said I do have a suggestion which probably will be scoffed
> at, but here goes:
>
> Could you not have all spells directly below the codex directory?
>
> eg. /var/lib/sorcery/codex/...

I don't think this is so stupid... If we add back the MAINTAINER field,
why not put all spells at the root of the grimoire ? If 3000 directory
are too much, we can alternatively add some repertories following the
alphabetic order (A-C,D-F,G-K,L,M-O,etc...).

Just yet another idea amongst the others...
--
Flavien Bridault

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be