sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:37:34 +0200

Due to my recent workload increase with my starting business and extra duties at
my "real" job I am stepping down as Project Lead this week.

Eric,
when I read this email for the first time I thought it was only an April Fools day that it was only a joke so I just ignored it.
Seems it is true. It is very sad. :-(
Thanks for all your work.

And thanks also for your future work for Source Mage. :-)
I hope your credit index will be continuously rising. Only a little slower than until now.
It is not easy to stop working on Source Mage http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=I+love+Source+Mage :-)

--
Ladislav Hagara

University of Defence