sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David C. Haley" <dhaley AT tamsco.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Workload
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:10:01 +0400

Eric,

I wish to thank you for the time that you put forth for and the work that you
did for the project. It is always sad to see someone move on, but I
understand such is life. In that I wish you the best and I hope that you do
keep in touch and drop in and say 'hello' now and again.

Sincerly,
David C. Haley
SilverSlayer

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:15:13 -0800
Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Due to my recent workload increase with my starting business and extra
> duties at
> my "real" job I am stepping down as Project Lead this week. Paul Mahon has
> agreed to step into my spot (since we don't have an Assistant Project Lead)
> until a vote can be setup.
>
> I've thouroughly enjoyed working with all of you over the last ~3.5 years
> (has
> it been that long already?) and hope to have time to stay in contact on the
> mailing lists and IRC (probably the latter more often than the former).
>
> I'll still be around, but won't have time to keep my rank in the
> smgl-credits
> file.
>
> Sorry for the short notice; I've been trying to hold off doing this for as
> long
> as possible, but just can't keep up the workload. Others will continue in my
> place and, most likely, eagerly surpass the meager contributions I've made
> over
> the years.
>
> See you all around, and thanks for the fun!
>
> -sandalle
>
> --
> Eric Sandall | Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
> eric AT sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/
> http://eric.sandall.us/ | SysAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU
> http://counter.li.org/ #196285 | http://www.shock.wsu.edu/

> ---
> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Regards,

David C. Haley
Network/Satellite Administrator
Parsons S & J
Baghdad, Iraq
Phone: 972.535.3740
Email: dhaley AT tamsco.com
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]