sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Workload

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Workload
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:15:13 -0800

Hi all,

Due to my recent workload increase with my starting business and extra duties
at
my "real" job I am stepping down as Project Lead this week. Paul Mahon has
agreed to step into my spot (since we don't have an Assistant Project Lead)
until a vote can be setup.

I've thouroughly enjoyed working with all of you over the last ~3.5 years (has
it been that long already?) and hope to have time to stay in contact on the
mailing lists and IRC (probably the latter more often than the former).

I'll still be around, but won't have time to keep my rank in the smgl-credits
file.

Sorry for the short notice; I've been trying to hold off doing this for as
long
as possible, but just can't keep up the workload. Others will continue in my
place and, most likely, eagerly surpass the meager contributions I've made
over
the years.

See you all around, and thanks for the fun!

-sandalle