sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New sections

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: sergey AT optimaltec.com
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New sections
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:23:08 -0600

Why not use just "ui" for "user interface" then: xfce-ui, gnome-ui, e-ui, etc?
The "look" doesn't reflect anything about sounds or file management
capabilities.

Also, I'm not sure the scheme addresses management difficulties of large
sections like php-pear and perl-cpan. Relabeling them php-devel and perl-devel
doesn't help.

Sergey.