sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO contrib file

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO contrib file
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:18:35 -0800

<snip>

> That's pretty much how I understand it as well, thanks Andrew. :)

Maybe it would be good to setup an official policy on this stuff that
can be applied to all current and future things we release. We can come
to a consensus on what our policy for copyrighting, changeloging, etc
should be and then ensure that all files/products follow those guidelines.

Than if anyone has any questions they refer to the policy, and when we
make adjustments to fit that policy we'll have already come to a consensus
on what that policy is so there wont be any question over whether we
can do it or not.

I think it'd be good to get the copyright situation in sorcery
straightened out, as well as include something in our grimoires, i dont
think we're actually including any copyrights with our grimoires.

-Andrew