sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO contrib file

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO contrib file
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:04:43 +0100

> > > We recently removed all the copyright junk from the top of smgl.install.
> > > The question came up if that was legally completely right and if
> > > those people should not be mentioned somewhere.
> > > So (also in absence of a well-kept ChangeLog) there is no other
> > > place anyone could see who worked on the ISO.

> > Why not setup a proper ChangeLog? ;) We can keep the CONTRIB for prior
> > contributions that didn't get a ChangeLog and mention that fact in the
> > CONTRIB
> > file, but from now on we could just use the ChangeLog.
>
> Just mention us in the bottom of the ChangeLog, that way we are all in
> one place.

Okay, then we currently have:
He Who Does Not Wish To Be Named
Kyle Sallee
Laurent Wandrebeck
Seth Woolley

Did I forget anyone?

Would then all in the ISO/Cauldron team be so kind and use the ChangeLog then?
There should be one in the root folder of every project dir (including devel
and stable), all changes should be mentioned in there.
Please take care merging them when merging the rest of a tree too.
(sorry if I took your line there, Unet, but I was writing the mail anyway...)

So Far,
Karsten