sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:21:52 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, David Kowis wrote:
I was kinda hoping we wouldn't move it all around yet, wait until we get a
good working version of the stuff we've got right now, then make that
stable. Then do the reorganization stuff. Because right now we don't have
anything, IMHO, that can be stable.

We have the scripts that made about 11 of our ISOs...I'd call that
stable enough to work with. ;)

My plan is to get something marked stable, check for bugs against it,
test them in devel, integrate to stable, release new test ISO, more
bugs, fix in devel, integrate, test, etc. etc.

While all of that is going on (after the first stable and test
release) then we can start working with modularization (yours and
Karsten's) off of the devel code, which would then make it easy to
integrate back in, release a test, fix bugs, release a test, fix bugs,
etc. until we get a new stable.

-sandalle