sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:24:27 -0800

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 11:00:18AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Paul Mahon wrote:
> >No, I'm also suggesting that the README's be left in there and
> >installed. C'mon, who really knows what's supposed to be
> >in /usr/share/doc vs. /usr/doc ? A file in there might provide spell
>
> I'd rather they read the FHS (for which we have a link on the wiki)
> than put a bunch of files everywhere, and that would need updating when
> the standards change, and would be alien files, etc.

They could always be in a spell "fhs-explained" or something silly,
then they'd be tracked, etc. If you didnt want them you could just dispel
the spell.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |