sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery & gaze new functionality

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery & gaze new functionality
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:45:34 -0800

Wrong word sorry, i had just woken up when i wrote that. Anyways, someday
we might have more spell states than held and exiled and i dont want to
end up polluting the gaze command namespace, if it has the show prefix
its less messy. Although i'd rather have it be

gaze show held
gaze show exiled

oh well.