sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mirrors and main/master sites

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Mahon <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mirrors and main/master sites
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:12:53 -0400

If the main site is listed in the list of URLS in the mirror files then
it will eventualy be check. The mirror files are not in config actualy,
but are in /etc/sorcery/mirrors/*.

Devel sorcery has this capability, If the user selected mirror fails,
then every site listed in the mirror file (including the main site) will
be tried in turn. If none of them work, then one of our mirrors is used.