sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Question about ppc port

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls AT pareto.nl>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Question about ppc port
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:41:37 +0200

I have a question about the ppc port of smgl. I notice that the intel
version has a new (and sensible) naming scheme, and I was wondering if
the ppc versions are equivalent to the old intel versions or if ppc is
following its own numbering scheme.

If not, where would that put the ppc port as far as grimoires and the
package management software (sorcery) compared to the intel port?

Thanks again,

Rohan