sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] perforce vs. others

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Maurizio Boriani <debauxit AT yahoo.it>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] perforce vs. others
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:05:44 +0200

[...]

Arwed> We are planning to add subversion to the mix, just takes
Arwed> some time to get the server and all stuff imported.

very nice :)))

Arwed> cvs is definitely not an option for the grimoire, as grimoire work
Arwed> involves quite some moving around, which cvs can't
Arwed> handle.

agree...

Arwed> arch is quite powerful, but as long as its usage
Arwed> stays as arcane and clumsy as it is now I wouldn't consider
Arwed> using it.

It isn't so arcane as it seems to be... a little study of if is sufficient to
learn and quickly use it :)

bye

--
Maurizio Boriani