sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Making gettext optional

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Making gettext optional
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:37:12 -0500

This is trickier that it looks at first. You don't want to remove any of
the dependencies listed in the depends file until after DEPENDS is done
running. If you remove them first (which is done by cast -r), it forgets
the past choices.

Or am I thinking of something else?

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.