sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Making gettext optional

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Making gettext optional
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 07:03:04 -0500

Correct. Dependencies are never removed from the depends file unless you
cast -r. The cleanse script will look at dependencies on spells that
aren't installed and help you figure out what to do. It is going into
devel sorcery soon, I promiss. I just need to find the time to finish
documenting it, make a few changes, and commit it...

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.