sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Source Mage Alpha ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis+smdiscuss AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage Alpha ISO
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:27:55 -0500

Dear SM Discuss,

At the college I'm going to they've allowed me to be the network admin of
their building here on base. I'm taking classes at Lackland AFB. So I've
decided
to put up a SM server to run on their network. They don't do anything hard
core.
I'll probably set up a Smoothwall to be the firewall/webproxy/dhcp, but that's
neither here nor there. I'm looking for advice on how to make an Alpha install
ISO. There isn't one in existance yet, and the university got donated an alpha
box. The instructions on the wiki for creating an installation iso don't
really
cover how to make an ISO for a different architecture.
I'd really like to put source mage on it, because all other flavors of
linux just taste so bland now :) Thanks for your help.
David

find ~your -name '*base* | xargs chown :us