sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc 3.3

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc 3.3
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:29:28 -0400

I doubt that. When I select something and then middle-click somewhere else, what I selected is pasted. But, this operation doesn't change the contents of the clipboard that I update with CTRL-C and paste from with CTRL-V. To me, that means they're different. I'd welcome clarifications to this, thanks in advance!