sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc 3.3

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] gcc 3.3
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:47:32 +0000

I had to go back to 3.2.3, as even gcc would fail casting... The error was "
__builtin_va_start" missing. Even recasting gettext and glibc wouldn't help.
So, after expanding the 3.2.3 tarball, doing a "./configure --prefix=/usr &&
make && make install" I am now trying to do a cast gcc (with DETAILS edited to
3.2.3 instead of 3.3).
I do hope that works....

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com