sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: John T Copeland <johnc AT neto.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Updated ISO
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:47:02 -0800

Hi there John,

Well, it works for me when I test it, otherwise I don't release it. I
generally only take one test install path, though, so sometimes annoying
little bugs will pop up like the one I just corrected.

However, I would say that the ISO is being testing "somewhat" as people are
downloading and using it as need be. It seems that I am getting the
appropriate complaints/bugs within a reasonable amount of time after
releasing an ISO, too.

So, I would say that "for most people", the ISO is okay. There are some
people who are asking for things like grub, pcmcia support, etc., and those
features will probably be worked into the ISO in the near future.