sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Having fun with SourceMage!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mark Andrews <msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Having fun with SourceMage!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:47:07 +0000

Hello Eric,

ES> Aside of the matter of who leads what, I would like to make a proposal
that
ES> we drop the drive for a 1.0 release and the whole idea that we want to
push
ES> for a distribution that MUST have releases and release dates.

Maybe we should just drop spells from the 1.0 release..

In other words we keep pushing for a 1.0 sorcery (including cauldron),
but exclude the grimoires from point releases so they can be kept
updated.

So instead of a "SourceMage 1.0 ISO", we get a "SourceMage yy/mm/dd ISO
featuring Sorcery 1.0" that has the stable grimoire at yy/mm/dd..

Just a thought...

--
Best regards,
Mark mailto:msasgl AT msa-enterprises.com