sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Having fun with SourceMage!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Having fun with SourceMage!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:07:04 -0500 (EST)

I don't know... it just seems like you're giving up and admiting defeat by
saying that we can't handle making a full proper 1.0 release on even a
loose schedule.
I'll keep working regardless... I've always viewed it as a fun thing to do
with my (overabundant) spare time. And one reason I was always glad I
wasn't the sorcery team lead is that I could leave all the worrying about
releases to Nick :P

PGP public key at
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3327A9A5
F1